lunes, 20 de abril de 2009

Mis letras n.))

I'm your Bitch
I know i should not go
I know i should not do what i'm doing (be with you)
I know you have others all time
But whene the sun goes down and you are close to me
i forget everything and i'm completely yours

[I'm your bitch and i like to fuck with you
I'm your bitch and i like to fuck with you
I'm your bitch and i dont want to stop]

Is strange.
Strange love You are mine i'm yours
Just one nigcht.
Just tonight and every time you want
I hate my self for not being able to forget
I hate my self for want more and more

[I'm your bitch and i want to fuck with you
I'm your bitch and i want to fuck with you
I'm your bitch and i dont want to stop]

2 comentarios:

Drakos Dissaor dijo...

oh, te gusta candy spooky theater, a mi me encanta, es uno de los grupos japoneses, junto con malicemiser y moi dix mois que me gustan, me gustò tu blog, te mando un beso enorme, que andes mas que bien, adiòs.

Anónimo dijo...

ha no me reproches...estas arriba mio yo te escribi algo pero no sali (guiño)^-'
te chupo toda...=P


jejee




te kiero puta =P

ke salga bien el blog de sisen ke se parte solo
http://dj--sisen.blogspot.com/

Shin*

Publicar un comentario